The Old Church
The original church was opened in 1877. It was later the larger of the two church halls.
The Old Schoolroom
A schoolroom was added in 1923. It was later the back hall.
Both halls have now been sold and converted into dwellings.
The New Church
The present church building was opened in 1956. In 2009 the decision was taken to sell the two halls, to upgrade the church into a multi-purpose building, and to build a new hall at the rear. As part of this plan a new kitchen and disabled toilet have been added, and the pews have been replaced by chairs. The new hall is now complete and was officially opened in February 2011.